Centre for Research and Development, Research and Consulting Services Department invites research proposals for the fiscal year 2078/79 from qualified NASC officials.
First date of announcement: 15 Shrawan 2078
Date of final submission: 31 Bhadra 2078
This opportunity aims to develop a research culture in NASC and enhance the research capability of NASC officials. Research Committee will be supporting the research team of selected research proposals upon need.
Priority will be given to research proposals that will generate evidence on the following areas:
- a. Impact of COVID on government organizations and their services
- b. Public service delivery
- c. Public sector governance
- d. SDGs and implementation status and issues
- e. Policy and budget-making practices at provincial and local levels
- f. Innovation in public services
- g. Federalism – Fiscal federalism, intergovernmental relations
- h. Management practices in public organizations (leadership, performance management, human resource management, ethics/integrity, etc)
Applicants should keep in mind the following while submitting the research proposals:
- The provisions of "Research Guideline 2013 (Revised 2017)" shall be applicable for the research project.
- Group proposal is encouraged but should not be more than two members in a proposal.
- Applicants shall not submit more than one research proposal.
- Preference will be given to new applicants.
- The submitted proposals will be evaluated in two-stage – a) evaluation of the written proposals and b) presentation of shortlisted proposals.
- The proposal should arrive at the Centre for Research and Development no later than 31 Bhadra 2078 via email@example.com along with a covering letter.
Please contact Centre for Research and Development, Research and Consulting Department for further information.