- Master of Public Policy and Governance (MPPG): Rank Holder with Distinction. North South University Bangladesh, 2014
- Bachelor of Information Management (BIM): First division, Tribhuwan University, 2011,
Training and Professional Course
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) , PRIME COLLEGE, NEPAL
- Time and Distraction Management, Godawari, Nepal.
- Training of Trainers (T0T), NASC. NEPAL
- Participatory Rural Approach/Rapid Rural Approach, Bangladesh Academy for Rural Development, COMILLA, BANGLADESH
- Contemporary Issues on Governance, TAYLOR UNIVERSITY, MALAYSIA
- Training on Building Capacity to Use Research Evidence ( BCURE) by Evidence for Policy Design, Harvard Kennedy School
- Research Proposal Writing and Methodology, NASC, Nepal
- Master of Training of Trainers in Gender Equality and social inclusion and Gender-based Budgeting, NASC and UN WOMEN.
- ToT on Fiscal Federalism and Good Governance, Management Development Institute, GURGAON, INDIA
- Advanced Course on National Security, Army Command and Staff College, SHIVAPURI, NEPAL.
- Master Training of Trainers (MToT) on Gender Responsive Budget, UN WOMEN & NASC
- Program on Right-Based and Inclusion Approaches to Early Warning, Evacuation and Camp Management, Govt. of Nepal and ADPC
- Fiscal Federalism in Nepal, NASC, and National Natural Resources and Fiscal Commission
- Senior Assistant Program Monitoring and Evaluation Committee at NASC
- Prior to NASC, TA at Prime College.
|Research/ Publication/Special Assignment
- Team member, Study on 'Use of Social Media on Central Administrative Wings of GoN', 2013
- Team Supervisor, Nepal National Governance Survey 2017/18, Sudurpaschim Province.
- Liaison officer, PLGSP Baseline Survey 2021
- Provincial Supervisor, Provincial and Local Government Support Program (PLGSP) Survey 2021
- Co-author of publication, Intergovernmental Fiscal Relation In Nepal, Unfolding Dynamics and Dimensions, 2021.
- सह लेखक , नेपालमा अन्तरसरकार वित्तीय सम्बन्ध , २०७८
|Area of Interest
|| Public Service Delivery, Public Policy and Governance, Intergovernmental Relationship, E-gov, Fiscal Federalism, Public Procurement, Professional and Social Etiquette
|Awards and Recognition
- Masters Fellowship for pursuing MPPG, Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation (NORAD) Government of Norway (2011)
- Rank Holder, MPPG
- Convenor of NSU Alumni Association, Nepal