2016 MPhil in Public Administration, Central Department of Public Administration, Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu
2008 MBA (Finance/Marketing), Sona School of Management, Anna University, Tamil Nadu Chennai, First Class with Distinction
2006 BBS, United School, Tribhuvan University
- 2018 Himalayan University Consortium Academy 2018, titled Climate Science and Adaptation in the Hindu Kush Himalayan Region – a Trans disciplinary Approach organized by ICIMOD, Nepal on July 1 – 16, 2018;
- 2017 Professional course on GESI and GRB organized by Asian Institute of Technology Extension, Thailand on 20 – 30 November, 2017;
- 2017 Master Training Of Trainers (MTOT) on campaign to increase women participation in Local Election organized by Election Commission, Nepal
- 2017 Gender Policy Dialogue organized in joint collaboration between Nepal Administrative Staff College and Harvard University on 23 -24 March, 2017;
- 2016 Using Evidence for Smart Policy Design Workshop organized by Harvard University and Nepal Administrative Staff College on 19-20 July, 2016;
- 2016 “Healing Yourself and Others through Non Violent Communication” Organized by Forum for Protection of Public Interest (Pro-Public);
- Nepal Leadership Lab, 2015, fellow of the program Dawaityaa Innovation leaders, 2015 organised by Dawaityaa;
- 2015 Green Recovery and Reconstruction Toolkit (GRRT) organized by DUDBC /WWF and Cord (10th Feb to 13th Feb 2015);
- 2014 Case writing teaching and research workshop organized by IVEY Business school and Indian Institute of Management Calcutta Case Research Center IIMCCRC (25th Nov to 28th Nov 2014);
- 2014 Community Based Disaster Risk Reduction in Changing Climate (CBDRR – 23) organised by Asian Disaster Preparedness Center (ADPC) (28th July to 8th August 2014);
- 2014 Gender Equality and social inclusion Mainstreaming in Disaster and climate Risk Management organized by CDRMP, UNDP and MoHA (8th Feb to 11th Feb 2014);
- 2013 ToT on Adaptation to Climate Change including Climate Change Issues, organized by ICIMOD and Alliance Nepal (22 Oct - 26 Oct 2013);
- 2013 15 days TOT - Training for trainers organized by Nepal Administrative Staff College;
- Status of Organisation Citizenship Behaviour on officers of Government of Nepal, 2017
- Cost of public service delivery round I and II (receiver perspective)(2016 and 2017)
- Characteristics of women participating in civil service of Nepal, 2015
- Team Leader in Organisation and Management Survey of Central Bureau of Statistics, On going
- Team Leader in the project Risk Informed Development on DRM and CRM for provinces, in collaboration with UNDP, CDRMP (from November 2019 to April 2020)
- Team Leader in the project “Support Nepal Administrative Staff College (NASC) to integrate Gender Equality and Social Inclusion (GESI) and Gender Responsive Budget (GRB) in the training curriculum and provide trainings to further enhance capacities of Government officials in line with the 14th Periodic plan and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)” (From July 2017 to October 2019)
- Team member in project “Feasibility Study on human resource development academy” for Karnali province, 2019.
- Team Member in Organisation and Management Survey of “ Gramin Bikas Laghubitta Bittya Sanstha Limited, 2018
- Team Member in a project “Political Economic Analysis of Reconstruction in Nepal” done by Nepal Administrative Staff College in collaboration with The Asia Foundation.
- Team member and expert in professional course redesign i.e. long course for class III officers of Government of Nepal.
- Speaker on World of Women – “WOW” to share the experience on - women and disaster and role of government
- Team leader “Preparation of Training Module on Integrated Climate Risk Management and Disaster Risk Management Approach in Structural and Non Structural Measures for Department of Water Induced Disaster Management (DWIDM) officials, 2017”;
- Team Member – “O & M survey of Public Serrvice Comission and O & M survey of Nepal Rastra Bank, 2016”;
- Team Member “training manual and course (30 days and 5 days courses on Disaster and climate risk management regarding disaster and climate risk management for officers of government of Nepal(2016)”
Employment Record (Experience)
- From [Year]: March 2014 To [Year]: Continue
Employer: Nepal Administrative Staff College
Positions held: Director of Studies
Currently heads Center for Organisation Development and Center for climate change, Member at Program Evaluation and Monitoring Committee
- From [Year]: October 2012 To [Year]: March 2014
Employer: Nepal Administrative Staff College
Positions held: Training and Research Officer
- Support senior management in achieving the organizational policies, strategy, vision, mission and annual plans.
- Monitor, support, mentor, coach subordinates for achieving their performance Identify specific training and organizational development needs.
- Design and undertake various research and case study project to develop systems, methods and mechanism for reforming and improving efficiency and effectiveness of the organization including training material and information base and improve research skills.
- Provide room for capacity development opportunity including creative thinking and innovative actions for NASC professional Staff.
- Innovate and initiate better professional practices and present a role model for other functional unit of NASC.
- Design and develop various course, manual, brochure and curriculum and conduct a sessions as per planned.
- Organise training, workshop, seminar and other capacity development inititatives of officers of government orgniations at federal, provincial and local level as demanded or as of identified need.
- From [Year]: October 2010 To [Year]: June 2013
Employer: Himalayan White house international
Positions held: Lecturer
- From [Year]: October 2009 To [Year]: August 2012
Employer: Eco – Visions Pvt. Ltd
Positions held: Operations Manager
- Maintaining financial books of accounts and conduct audit of the organization.
- Exploring new market and customer, and dealing with customer order, prepare related document and invoices.
- Preparing cash flow, cash planning of the organization
- Handle import procedure of the vehicle and other parts necessary for the organization.
- Handle purchase of all items necessary for the organization.
- Accessing financial risk of customer before recommending for hire-purchase loan.
- Interaction with customer, dealing with the customer grievances, complaints and compliments.
- Maintaining good relation with customers, bank, vendors, subordinates or stakeholder regarding the business.