We provide the rental facility of the training halls and auditorium to both private and public institutions.
Currently available hall and their charges of renting are:
*If any sort of tax should be paid on the amount, it should be paid by the clients themselves.
- Helpers are provided by taking extra charge if demanded by the clients.
- Halls can be decorated without affecting the walls and paints. However, the use of cello tapes, blue tags, and other adhesives on the wall, as well as writing on the wall, is strictly prohibited.
- The clients are fully responsible for the cleanliness of the halls. If the clients become unable to maintain cleanliness and NASC has to do it, the charge of cleanliness will be deducted from the amount of deposit.
Procedure to book:
- The interested party should bring an official letter on behalf of their organization requesting to provide hall on rent.
- 20% of the full amount of rent should be paid as a deposit after the contract is signed.
- Upon approval of the letter, the full amount of rent should be deposited 1 week prior to the event.
In case of Cancellation:
In case of cancellation of the program, if the application of cancellation is given 3 days prior to the program, the amount after deducting 5% is refunded. If the application is given a day prior to the program, the amount after deducting 10% is refunded.
For More information regarding the charges:
Ms.Tulasa Kumari Hamal (Administrative and Finance Officer)
Phone: 5523022 Ext:210 Mobile: 9841592563)
Timing: 10:00AM - 5:00 PM (MON-FRI)